Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And Life goes on... (Part 2)

Sekalian lagi deh...
mumpung dengerin Keane, somewhere only we know, i like that song....

about works, still enjoying my job right now.
bersyukur lagi karena gue bisa pindah kerja ke tempat yang sekarang ini.
agak setengah putus asa ketika tau kalau kerjaan yang dulu agak2 gak berprospek gitu..
seneng jg di tempat yang sekarang, lots of young people, nice environment, many things to learn...
agak kompetitif jg sih, learn lots of thing in short time, but that would be one of my added value right.
never complain, be grateful what you get right?

nobody knows the future, so am i. gue cm berharap God will always gives me the best way.
nobody knows whether this will be my last destination or not.
life is a mystery right? that makes us feel alive...
just wish me the way folks...

No comments: